Saturday, January 17, 2009

My life right now......

Right now, there are a lot of things going on in my life. I have a website, Sailing and Such which I am trying build into a large and successful website, and a site that is helpful to all sailors. Its coming along pretty good I think, I have a decent amount of people coming to my site each and every day and it seems that the number keeps growing. I am proud of my first, 3 month old website.

I also have a project sailboat that I am working on right now. I am not able to do a lot of work at the moment because (1) its cold (hard to fiberglass and paint in the cold) (2) money is tight. Hopefully these obstacles will be overcome soon and I will be able to complete the project boat in time to sell it this Spring or early this Summer, in time for someone to get some good use out of it. You can follow my progress here.

I also have a 1987 Watkins 29 that I am trying to sell in order to move up to a newer and maybe a bit larger sailboat. I am getting a few bites on the boat, but no hard-set buyers yet. My fingers are crossed though!

As for a job, I am currently unemployed but I still do some work hear and there. My parents own a truss manufacturing company where I work whenever they get behind and I am also a pretty good carpenter and I do work from time to time. A dream, is to get my website, Sailing and Such, to make some money and support a cruising life. But like I said, this is a dream. ......It could happen.....

No comments: