Well, if you are wondering why I haven't posted any progress on the dinghy its because I have been busy. I managed to get some out of town jobs (small carpentry contracts) that are paying pretty well so I have been putting my attention into them. Work is hard to find these days so you have to do whatever you can whenever you can.
Anyways, as for the dinghy I have been doing a little bit but I just haven't been posting about it or taking photos.
I have cut and shaped the daggerboard and it is ready for epoxy.
Since it has been so cold my epoxy wouldn't dry so I purchased a small heater and closed in a small portion of my shop to heat.
I need to order another batch of epoxy because I am running low. The epoxy "kit" that I bought was stated to be enough to build the dinghy but I now have found out that it is only enough to build the rowing version and not the sailing one. Oh well...
I also need to order a few pieces of hardware for the running rigging and the tiller.
Other than that I really haven't done all to much, but hopefully I will have some spare time next week to get back on it and finish it up!