Saturday, December 10, 2011

Time to get back to Blogging!

Great news everyone! I am getting back to blogging, uploading videos, and working on my new website Sailography.

I just purchased a new computer since I haven't been able to get online or post videos with my old computer for what seems like a year now, no telling how long it has been. I am ready to get back to it and this new computer I bought is a workhorse that should make everything I do easier on the internet, especially uploading videos to Youtube.

I just ran a test today with my video camera and uploading a video to Youtube on this new computer and it worked easily and flawlessly, much easier than on my old computer. I have a video that I will be posting in the next couple of days where I refinish the tiller on my Montgomery 17. I actually filmed the video this past spring but my computer was down so I never got to upload it. Be looking out for it in the next couple of days.

I have some things planned that I will be tackling soon. More videos of course, since they are my favorite. I am getting ready to take my Montgomery 17 down to the Florida Keys soon so I will be uploading videos of my preperations for the adventure. I will be doing videos on things like installing a swim ladder on the stern of the boat, installing my solar power system, provisioning, storage onboard, maybe my electrical system and much more. Basically whatever I think could be useful I will be putting into a video since it is so much easier for me to do it now I will be much more likely to upload videos more frequently.

Just thought I would share that with everyone, so check back regularly to see what is going on. I am also dilligently working on Sailography.com every day so check it out too, I really think the information I am adding is very interesting, helpful and a great time killer for these cold winter days!

No comments: